The DICE Project is a collaborative partnership between four institutions involved in Initial Teacher Education at Primary Level, namely: Dublin City University Institute of Education; Froebel Department of Primary and Early Childhood Education, Maynooth University; Marino Institute of Education; and Mary Immaculate College, Limerick.
Dublin City University currently hosts the DICE Project Office within the Centre for Human Rights and Citizenship Education.
The Management Committee is comprised of senior representatives of the partner institutions, with an independent Chair and is responsible for setting the strategic direction of the project. The implementation of the project is delegated to the DICE Project Coordinator and Network.
DICE Project Coordinator
DICE Network of Lecturers
- Brighid Golden – Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Aoife Titley – Maynooth University
- Rowan Oberman – DCU Institute of Education
- Rosalind Duke – DCU Institute of Education
- Gerry Dunne – Marino Institute of Education
- Catherine Byrne – Chairperson
- Professor Michael Healy – Mary Immaculate College
- Dr Mairin Wilson – DCU Institute of Education
- Triona Stokes – Maynooth University
- Professor Fionnuala Waldron – DCU Institute of Education
- Dr. Barbara O’Toole - Marino Institute of Education